Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the volume or quality of traffic to a web site from search engines via "natural" or un-paid ("organic" or "algorithmic") search results as opposed to search engine marketing (SEM) which deals with paid inclusion. Typically, the earlier (or higher) a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine. SEO may target different kinds of search, including image search, local search, video search and industry-specific vertical search engines. This gives a web site web presence.
1. Commit yourself to the process. SEO isn’t a one-time event. Search engine algorithms change regularly, so the tactics that worked last year may not work this year. SEO requires a long-term outlook and commitment.
2. Be patient. SEO isn’t about instant gratification. Results often take months to see, and this is especially true the smaller you are, and the newer you are to doing business online.
3. Ask a lot of questions when hiring an SEO company. It’s your job to know what kind of tactics the company uses. Ask for specifics. Ask if there are any risks involved. Then get online yourself and do your own research—about the company, about the tactics they discussed, and so forth.
1. Our Company website
1. Keyword "3d Cyprus" 1st place!
2. Keyword "SEO Cyprus" 3rd place
3. Keyword "web design Cyprus" 6th place
4. Keyword "web Hosting Cyprus" 4th place
2. EDT Offshore - Shipping Company
1. Keyword "bunkering cyprus" 1st place!
2. Keyword "Vessel Operation and Management Cyprus " 1st place!
3. Keyword "Vessel Chartering Cyprus" 1st place!
4. Keyword "Towage and Salvage Cyprus" 1st place
5. Keyword "Ship Agency Cyprus" 5th place
3. MSV outdoor advertising - advertising Company
1. Keyword "πινακίδες εξωτερική διαφήμιση" 1st GLOBAL!
2. Keyword "Εξωτερική Διαφήμιση" 1st place GLOBAL!
3. Keyword "διαφήμιση κύπρος" 2nd place